Maplewood, NJ 07040
My business philosophy follows my personal one – go above and beyond whatever I do. As a full time sales associate, my goal is to always exceed my clients expectations by providing the highest level of service. My knowledge of the marketplace, strong negotiating skills, interest in my clients, and integrity contribute to the success I’ve had in working with both buyers and sellers. My work as an Interior Designer puts my staging skills to great use and has proved invaluable when working with sellers in getting them top dollar for their homes, and in offering creative solutions for buyers.
- 2006-2015 NJAR Circle of Excellence Award
- 2006 President’s Club Award
- 2005 Rising Star Award
- Specializing in residential properties in Maplewood, South Orange, West Orange, Millburn, Short Hills, Montclair and Glenridge
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Historic Real Estate Program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Ten years’ experience in real estate investing
- Extensive training as a Loan Officer
- Five years experience as an Interior Designer
- 15-year background in entertainment industry as Producer and Development Executive
- BA degree in communications from Colorado State University
- Two years additional training in Interior Design at UCLA and Parsons School of Design, NYC
- Resident of Maplewood, New Jersey
- Mother of twin 15-year-old girls and a dog named Harvey
- Enjoys interior decorating, cooking, travel and exercise
- 2006-2015 -Circle of Excellence Sales Award
- 2006 President's Club
- 2005 Rising Star Award
"We recommend Barbara because she is professional, very efficient, personable and most important, she listened to us. Our (South Orange) house was up for sale for 6 months before we contacted Barbara and when it went into her hands it sold in 6 days. Her advise was invaluable and her knowledge exceeded requirements in all areas. Barbara promised results and delivered results. She took us through every aspect of selling our home even when it wasn’t in her venue. We will always be indebted to her and our only regret is that we didn’t use Barbara in our first attempt to sell our home. Thanks so much, Barbara."
-M. Boyer, Client
"Barbara helped us find and purchase our first home in Maplewood in 2007. Her knowledge steered us to a home we were extremely happy with. When it was time to move to a bigger place Barbara sold our home and helped us negotiate our purchase. I have complete confidence that our home sale went as well as it did due to Barbara’s expertise. She also facilitated the purchase of our forever home with skilled professionalism. Throughout the entire process she was always available to show us homes, quickly answer questions, and make follow up inquiries. She made a very stressful process much easier and was fun to work with."
-D. Tynan, Client
"Barbara handled the sale of our current home which we bought through her six years ago. We have great respect for Barbara’s professionalism and work as a realtor. She marketed our house effectively, selling it in a very short period of time for a good price. It was a complicated transaction because we were living abroad. She responded quickly and did many things that were above and beyond. We highly recommend working with her and would be glad to talk to anyone about our working relationship."
-J. Peskin, Client
"We’ve used Barbara for both sale and purchase, and have found her to be an exceptional and very professional agent. She is an easy person to work with, listens carefully to your concerns, and is very quick to respond to questions, problems and needs. She has an extensive network of resources to help you get information and services, and is very responsive when you reach out to her. She is an excellent agent."
-M. Gardner, Client